University of SharjahThe literal translation of “multimedia” is “various ways of portraying the data.” Animation is a subset of these multiple formats or one of them, even if the term “multimedia” refers to a range of formats.
University of SharjahThe term “animation” refers to a wide range of various moving graphic video formats. Animation is characterized by multiple frames and visuals emerging in series to produce a moving video, from to, and everything in between.
University of SharjahWithout even realizing it, you’ve probably seen a lot of animations. From children’s cartoons to educational videos and commercials, animations are everywhere. For good reason too—they’re enjoyable, captivating, striking, and memorable! View a sample of different animations made by our creative team.
Animation is a medium where photos or objects are transformed so they appear to be moving. As simple as that.
Key benefits of animation
- Compared to standard diagrams, animation promotes a deeper knowledge of the visual world.
- Animation omits unnecessary words and images.
- It enables you to express ideas clearly and rapidly.
- A less expensive communication technique is animation.
- Through entertainment, the audience teaches & engages them.
- Moreover, it gives a variety of other tasks as well as real-world circumstances encountered while studying.
University of SharjahFurthermore, animation design enables you to effectively convey any emotion. And as we all know, the most valuable quality of every brand is its capacity to create joy in the audience. With animation, you may express your whole range of ideas, concepts, and thoughts in a variety of contexts and formats, such as marketing, advertising, business, etc.